10 Nov Vessel and Trailer Auction December 2021
Posted at 13:30h in Notices
PORT OF EDMONDS VESSEL AND TRAILER AUCTION
When: 11 a.m., Wednesday, December 1st to 11 a.m., Wednesday, December 8th
Where: Online at http://murphyauction.com/Auction/Details/8438
The following boat will be included in the auction:
Boat No. A 1975 26’ Fiberform boat, Hull No. WNZ68408I818, with Washington
Registration No. WN6485SR
Please note the following:
- Boats may be previewed from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., Thursday, December 2, 2021, at the Port of Edmonds, 336 Admiral Way, Edmonds, WA
- All sales will be subject to the terms and conditions of James G. Murphy Inc.
- The vessel is sold “As Is, Where Is.”
- No warranty of any kind is given by the Port of Edmonds concerning any of the vessels or trailers in the sale.
- The owners of this vessel and this trailer may pay the Port in full and remove their vessel or trailer before the auction.
- The Port of Edmonds does not warrant or guarantee the title to the vessel or trailer, other than pursuant to RCW 53.08.
- The Port makes no guarantees, warranties, or representations as to the existence or nonexistence of any recorded or unrecorded liens, security interests, or any other legal or equitable interests in the vessel or trailer.
- The Port of Edmonds makes no guarantees, warranties, or representations as to the general condition or the seaworthiness of the vessel or roadworthiness of the trailer.
- Purchasers will not be allowed on the vessel or trailer while they remain in the Port’s impound yard or holding lanes.
- No work may be done on the vessel or trailer in its current location. Work may be done if the boat is moved to the workyard and the owner pays the appropriate fees.
- No items may be removed from the boat while they remain in the Port’s possession.
- Failure to remove the vessel or trailer from Port of Edmonds property within ten days of the sale shall result in forfeiture of the purchase price and the vessel or trailer to the Port of Edmonds.