There is easy access to the Port’s guest moorage, located just inside the breakwater. We accept individual and group reservations, as well as offer guest moorage on a first-come, first-served basis. For the Port’s guests, we offer a welcome gift bag, restrooms with complimentary showers, laundry, and 30 & 50 amp power.
• Reservations can be made based upon availability by calling the Marina Office @ (425) 775-4588.
• Guest moorage fees are payable at the time of reservation and include a daily reservation fee in addition to moorage and electrical..
• Reservation areas are located on:
• the north side of K-dock, which runs East/West, with 70’ total of lineal dock space
• H-13, which accommodates boats up to 36’
• Cancellation policy: The daily reservation fee is non-refundable. To obtain a refund of guest moorage and electrical fees you must cancel your reservation at least 72 hours in advance of your scheduled visit.
• To make group reservations for 3 or more boats, please contact the Marina office by calling (425) 775-4588.
• Requests will be reviewed based on availability and the earlier the request is made the better the chance of success.
First-come, first-served guest moorage is available on I, J, and L docks. Rafting is allowed and encouraged in unreserved areas. Moorage and electricity charges are payable in advance, and can be made during business hours in the Marina office, or after business hours in the drop box located in the kiosk at the top of the ramp.
Check-out time is noon.
All guest boaters staying overnight at the Port will receive a Destination Port of Edmonds tote bag, filled with a welcome gift and a handout featuring local Edmonds attractions and restaurants offering take out service. From local breweries to dog beaches, you will be amazed by all of the great eateries, bars, boutiques, beaches and parks within walking distance from the marina. Need more suggestions or to be pointed in the right direction? Our marina staff is here to help. We want to ensure you have an enjoyable and memorable stay at the Port of Edmonds!
Curious about current dining and take-out options in Edmonds? Check out the full list here.