- The Port of Edmonds was established in December 1948 and is governed by an elected five-member board of Commissioners.
- The Commission meetings are open to the public and take place the second and last Monday of every month.
- The public is encouraged to enjoy our “Port Walk” waterfront promenade and the numerous events at our marina community plaza.
- The Port of Edmonds has been awarded Leadership Level certification from the Clean Boating Foundation and Clean Marina Washington.
- The Port marina has 662 moorage slips, 233 dry storage spaces, two public sling launches, a boatyard, a fuel dock and guest moorage.
- The Port of Edmonds owns and manages eight buildings. Major tenants include a hotel, athletic club, five restaurants and two breweries.