Please practice social distancing while visiting the Port of Edmonds.
FULL MARINA OPERATIONS (WITH SOME MODIFICATIONS) ARE IN EFFECT:
- The Marina Operations walk-up window is open daily from 7am to 5pm.
- Calls for information and appointments are being answered 7am to 5pm, seven days a week at (425) 775-4588.
- Cash, check, debit/credit cards all accepted at the window.
- Transactions that require paperwork such as fuel cards, waitlist applications, moorage and dry storage sign-ups, can be done by appointment only.
- Payments can be:
- Dropped off at the Marina Operations window during business hours (marina tenants only).
- Dropped off 24/7 at the Port Administration Building on the 2nd floor payment slot in the door.
- Paid on the Port’s website with no added charge: https://www.portofedmonds.org/business/tenant/
- Please note, the Port Administration office is closed to walk-in visitors but we would be happy to help you over the phone: (425) 774-0459
Covid-19 protocols at the Port of Edmonds are based on guidelines from the CDC and local and state authorities.
PLEASE STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!