**NEW UPDATE** – FULL OPERATIONS (WITH SOME MODIFICATIONS) BEGIN JUNE 1ST FOR THE SUMMER SEASON.
MARINA OFFICE AND ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICES
- Customer service available through the south window at Marina Operations 7am to 5pm, seven days a week.
- Calls for information and appointments are being answered 7am to 5pm, seven days a week at 425-775-4588.
- Port Administration office is now open to walk-in visitors Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm.
- Cash, check, debit/credit cards all accepted at the window.
- Transactions that require paperwork such as fuel cards, waitlist applications, moorage and dry storage sign-ups, can be done by appointment only.
- Payments can be:
- Dropped off at the marina operations window during business hours
- Dropped off 24/7 at the Port Administration Building on the 2nd floor payment slot in the door.
- Paid on the Port’s website with no added charge: https://www.portofedmonds.org/business/tenant/
DRY STORAGE – BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Hours of operation will be 7am-5pm, with last move at 4:45pm.
- Parking lot gate will be reopened.
- Moves will continue to be by appointment only. Call 206-940-1348 between 7am and 3pm daily. Final appointment time at 2:45pm. From 3pm to 5pm moves will be first come, first served.
- Wash down spaces will be widened to create a 6’ distance for tenants and/or vendors to work on boats. Due to reduced space, time limits will be in effect.
- On June 1, peak season rates, peak season dock protocols and 21 move limits will begin.
- Due to shortened hours, complimentary overnight in-water will be temporarily increased from 1 night per week to 2 nights per week on A-dock, B-dock, V-dock, and in guest moorage areas. Any nights in the water beyond the 2 complimentary will be assessed $1.55/ft/night guest moorage fees.
FUEL DOCK –
- Fuel Dock will be open to everyone seven days a week, 7am to 4:30pm.
- Cash, check, debit/credit card accepted through fuel house window.
- Tenants who wish to receive a fuel card will have opportunities to do that seven days a week at either 10am or 1pm. Call 425-775-4588 for an appointment.
PUBLIC SLING LAUNCH – BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Open to everyone by appointment only from 7am to 4pm – seven days a week with last reservation at 3:45pm daily.
- When you call 425-775-4588 for appointment, Port staff will request length, width, and weight of your boat. Please show up on time to ensure smooth operations.
- 4pm to 5pm will be set aside as first come, first serve to accommodate end of day returns and drop-ins. Anyone in line after 5:00pm sharp will not be launched.
- Cash, check, debit/credit cards accepted. Tenants in good standing may charge to Port account.
TRAVELIFT AND BOATYARD
- Travelift Hours – Monday thru Saturday 9:00am to 2:00pm by appointment only for both haul-outs and drop-ins, call 425-775-4588.
- Cash, check, debit/credit card accepted. Tenants in good standing may charge to their Port account.
- Boatyard Access – 6:00am to 9:00pm daily.
- Effective June 1, 2020 all boatyard lay days will be charged at full rate.
- Remain closed to the public. Available for tenants and guest moorage customers only.
- Remains closed. Park access from Admiral Way only.
HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL
- Seven days a week 8am to 4pm daily for tenant and/or boatyard customers only.
- General guest moorage is first come, first served.
- Individual reservations as available on K-north (70’) and H-13 (36’).
- Cash, check, debit/credit card accepted.
- Courtesy shuttle service suspended until further notice.
- For availability:
- Between the hours of 7:00am and 5:00pm – Call (425) 775-4588
- We also monitor VHF Channel 69 – 24 hours a day
- Or after hours – Call 425-508-7490
- During the hours of 7:00am to 5:00pm, please register at the Marina Operations window. After hours, please register at the kiosk at the top of the ramp.
- If you know your account number – payments can be made on our website: https://www.portofedmonds.org/business/tenant/.
FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL, WE REQUEST EVERYONE HONOR THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
- Wear a mask.
- Maintain 6 feet of physical distance between yourself and others, including all Port of Edmonds employees.
- Wash hands frequently.
- Wipe down touch surfaces on your boat.
PLEASE STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY THIS SUMMER!
For questions or concerns:
Port of Edmonds Administration: (425) 774-0549 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Marina Operations: (425) 774-4588 or email@example.com
Dry Storage: (425) 774-4588 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Harbor Square Business Complex: (425) 774-0511 or email@example.com
By mail: Port of Edmonds, Marina Payments, PO Box 34108, Seattle, WA 98124-1108
Drop box: Port Administration, 336 Admiral Way Edmonds, WA 98020
The exterior door with deposit slip is located on the second floor on the western side of the building.
Please utilize the following resources for more information on COVID-19: